HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crossbows introduced for regular archery season in PA
Old 07-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Crossbows introduced for regular archery season in PA

WELL SAID!!! this is the post of the year. perhaps a copy of your email that you sent to bowtech should go to PFG to see what kind of bias is fueling the anti-crossbow rage, BASELESS. the keystone state should have the option to go withwhatever stringed weapon they want. OHIO does and for many years now. I personally love the option of CHOICE, the AMERICAN way.
What are we working on a behind the scenes anti Matt/ PA email campaign because there is a lack of reading comprehension skills on HNI?

Maybe I'll spell it bigger for you. I AM NOT ANTI CROSSBOW.

If it could somehow go to a vote and it was offered as a choice and the archers of PA wanted crossbows as a majority then so be it. Democracy in action. But it AINT gonna happen. The majority do NOT want it and it will be
decided for us by the almighty dollar sign and couple suits on a hill somewhere. You see it as a "stringed weapon" worthy of archery season. If it works for OHIO, terrific enjoy it.
So in the meantime crucify a guy who doesn't believe that and is willing to say it.

If you guys want a list of email addresses to send your hate mail off to drop me a PM and I'll give you all of them if you want.I'm not just a rep, they're all friends and family and not one of them would have a problem with me speaking my mind on a subject I understand.