HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Excal Y25 Impressions
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 01:18 PM
DaGriz
Banned

Default RE: Excal Y25 Impressions

My post at the beginning of this thread is MY IMPRESSIONS, of[/b] the Y25 that I received. Those impressions have nothing to do with anyone else’s Y25. Because I decided I did not like several things about that particular Y25 every body goes on the defensive as if I am attacking their Y25. What a crock! Everyone has their opinions, likes and dislikes. If you like your Y25 or other Excalibur crossbow, good for you. If you think they are the best thing since sliced bread, that’s great. Don’t pee in my cereal because I had one with problems and I decided I don’t like it.

I make my own decisions and form my own opinions and I tell things as I experience or see them If you don’t like my impressions or what I said about MY Y25 then don’t read the post nor comment about it. I never asked for your opinions and don’t want to hear them unless I ask.

If I posted on the TenPoint forum about the advertised speed of a crossbow, that is my opinion. If I’m not happy with it, than that is my decision. I don’t have to like the same things you do and I don’t have to be satisfied with the same stuff you do.
It’s rea; easy to sit behind your computers and be a “better than you” person
I don’t want your opinion unless I ask. I don’t care if you don’t like my impressions of something.

I learn quite well and my mother didn’t have to warn me about certain types of people. There’s nothing to be warned about For the most part they think they are intelligent by trying to start trouble, believe they are tough guys but are normally all hot air and braggadocio. They don’t amount to a hill of beans and certainly don’t require any concern on my part!

If you people want to criticize than go for it. It dang sure doesn’t bother me If I never posted again on these forums I wouldn’t lose a minute of sleep over it.

I’ve met some real good people and I notice none of those jumped in to pick apart my posts

To the rest of you, you can kiss my hairy goat smelling arse![:@]