HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - YALL GOTTA LOOSEN YOUR JOCKSTRAPS
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2003, 10:39 AM
onebowtie

Default RE: YALL GOTTA LOOSEN YOUR JOCKSTRAPS

shooting in the wide open class....im gonna be speeding about 355 fps...thats right....i got so much speed that if i were in ohio...they would send the whole bear den out to get me

left lane in all states should be reserved for the longest lasting, most dependable trucks on the road....CHEVY' S......LIKE A ROCK.....=#=...............................

baseball, hotdogs, apple pie....and CHEVROLET.....DOESNT GET ANY BETTER...

pdq....you picking up what foggdogg is laying down????pay attention....he knows...this ibo stuff.....extra points for hitting it in the middle...come on...how hard can that be.....

next yall will be telling me.....no wonder onebowtie does so well.....he is used to shooting the " smaller" rineharts.....man....if yalls targets are so big...this is like cheating....ill tell yall what ill do...just cause im a fair man.....ill stand about 10 yards behind the stakes and shoot em....just so i wont have any real advantages....

aim for the middle....have a bad shot....and still get a 10....i thought we were going to have it tougher....not easier.....[8D][8D]

the army of one....bowtie