HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - FLORIDA MAKES A STATEMENT
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 10:40 PM
2 Lunger
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: FLORIDA MAKES A STATEMENT

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

I helpedto build the current curriculum at Florida State University entitled "Whitetail Studies" andthat demonstratesthe committment. You see, when state universities enter the game, economies are changed. So if the university system embraces what we are doing in terms of whitetail herd management and growth, imagine what that says to the rest of the US, the northeast in particular.

Top of the line management programs arecreated through innovation, early stage fundamental planning,and strong government support, all of which is taking place in Florida. It is not by accident that pro-hunting Legislators have been elected for several cycles now. Our deer hunting community has united and will not quit.

The northeast, meanwhile, is in shambles. Whitetailed deer leaving in the darkness of night in hopes of a better life in North Florida. Deer looking for nutrition and instead beiing forced to sift through mounds of cigarette butts and aluminum foil, hoping to get a nibble at something.

Guys, let's be honest. The entire Southeast, but Florida in particular, is poised to change deer hunting as we know it. The results will be staggering and Yankees will not be pleased. REALITY.

I'm laughing so dang hard right now. You have my respect TDWW! I would love to meet this guy sometime.