HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Nuges song "Fred Bear"
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 06:42 AM
Vabowman

Default RE: The Nuges song "Fred Bear"

wahoo hunter, may I ask my dear friend how old are you? I know you are still in school, so i may assume then that you are still in your 20's? I am not going to apologize for my use of words, they were not directed at anyone and Im not running for office. I do not ask nor want to be put in a higher moral standard just because I teach. Im sorry if that is what happened. Putting someone or holding someone to a higher standard in this life will only bring you disappointment. I am 33 yrs old, I have 2 children and a wonderful wife, I have a career in which some may see as position of authority or as a bar for moral standard, this is sad, Im am noone's keeper. You are young ,I assume again, and you may really hold your professors to a high moral standard yourself, but trust me son when I tell you, they and people like them live in a fantasy land up there Jeffersonian Country. Im not being critical of you, Im just letting you know that the world doesn't see the same picture that your professors have painted for you. Oh yeh, as far as them being the moral fiber, God help us if they are! Look at my quote, Im not bashing Jefferson, I like him, he is ok I guess, but his moral standards were pretty low as well.