HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Nuges song "Fred Bear"
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 07:37 PM
wahoohunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Nuges song "Fred Bear"

ORIGINAL: Vabowman
Rockinchair, lighten up bro, it was just a joke and Im a teacher, yes, not a saint. Do you feel like you can cast stones my friend?
seems to me that you're getting offended because he was holding you in a higher moral standard becase you are a teacher. I guess some people expect that teachers are sound moral people both in and out of school and don't act morally different depending on the group with whom they are dealing.

Cast away bro, must be good living without fault.
is this an insult to him because he held you in such high respect or youself because you're clearly saying you are two different people depending on with whom you're speaking.

So now you can tell me how to be a teacher?
I don't get that impression at all
Have you ever stood in front of 30 teenagers and tried to keep their attention foran 1.5 hr? 3 times a day?Can you deal with 110 different personalities daily and keep your sanity? Can youhandle the stresses that each child may bring from their homelife into the classroom?
completely irrelevant
Im very profressional sir, I would never use any term in my classroom that was not appropriate, but Im not in my classroom and you have no reason to call me out on something so silly.
I guess RockinChair is at fault here. Rockin, don't expect so much out of America's teachers!
Walk a mile in my shoes once before you pass judgement on me, you have know idea what kind of man I am and how much respect I have gained asa teacher in this community.
he who must brag on himselffff.....
I don't know why you would expect that phrase from a 10 year old when I am 40 and use it, that phrase has been around for quite a while. Maybe it depends on where your from.
Speaking for myself, I guess I just try to use vernacular that is not offensive to a certain group of people or a particular person. One who is incapable of finding another synonym for "cheesy" or "stupid" and must use the term "gay", IMO, needs to start reading more booooooks