HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What Should I do, Caught DNR Stealing My Stuff???
Old 05-05-2008, 05:58 PM
HANKFAN

Default What Should I do, Caught DNR Stealing My Stuff???

Okay here is my situation.Last year I was finally able to purchase some hunting land of my own. I have one deer feeder on our property. It is prefectly legal to feed deer and turkey but you are not allowed to hunt over it for turkey. No problem as we just feed to keep the deer/turkey on our land rather than the surrounding property.

Today while on my property I noticed tire tracks going through our field. I followed them and they led to the ridge where our feeder was. So I decided to go check my scouting camera to see if I had any pictures. When checking my scouting camera I discovered that someone had opened the camera a stole my SD memory card. However, there were 50 pictures on the internal memory of the camera.

So I brought the camera home and hooked up to my PC. To my amazement the first picture was of a DNR Officer standing at the feeder just after he had stolen my SD card. So my question is what shouldI do now? I have not broken any game laws whatsoever!