View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:57 AM
moosehunter21

Default RE: I need Help agian lol

ORIGINAL: daddyshuntingirl

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

ORIGINAL: daddyshuntingirl

no people just dont listen
ok you know what! you ask people here questions, and everyone gives you their two cents. no one here knows you personally as far as i know, so giving you advice is the best we can do. you asked us what you should do when your bf hit you, we said leave him! you asked us why guys like to break girls hearts, we said they don't! what do you want us to say? that the world is perfect? well its not!

you should listen to michigan hunter 14 about the website. if things aren't going great at home and you mom tells you to deal with stuff on your own all the time, unfortunatley that means your going to have to learn how to do that. there are lots of people to talk to the are school councellers, there are people you can call that are cut out to help on these issues, etc.

i know this seems mean. but its now that we don't care its just that your problems are becoming a little much for the advice that we can give you.

-CC
ok then y do guys go out with girls for almost 2 year and then tell them they are ugly as hell and the only reason they went out with u is because he wanted a gf at the time?
Cause its highschool drama and were sick and tired of it already. Most of us have already been throgh it and we dont wanna do it again.