HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Well it does not look good for ROSS
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 05:47 AM
twildasin
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Well it does not look good for ROSS

ORIGINAL: M.Hensler/PA

ORIGINAL: Gundeck

Actually, after I had my bow for about two days, I don't think I ever consciously looked at the logo again. The logo won't make it shoot better, right?
Lol, no of course not...but it's marketing...plain and simple. I'm not saying I wouldn't buy their bow because of a logo, but a company SHOULD put some effort into an attractive and/or professional logo and decide how they want their logo to represent them. Just like the whole bowtech subliminal marketing thread that when on and on forever...marketing is marketing. I don't look at my Ross logo on my bow either, but I recognize it and it stands out. Matthews for example...why do you think they chose a cursive/italic script font with a gold metallic color? It stands out and is recognized...it's also a very formal logo design that reflects an image of quality and almost elitism. I don't know, maybe I only see these things because I'm into graphic design
On my General I can cover the Logo "Bowtech" & "General" with a dollar bill folded in half twice its pretty small. Im pissed I want it bigger. Im returning my bow!LOL