HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Course management for national shoots
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 12:35 PM
keith meador

Default RE: Course management for national shoots

i like the way the ibo is setting the ranges now. instead of a 40 target beating there is now a great variety. i shot the rome ga shoot as well, and the host club along with ken did a great job on the ranges (A & B). there were few times the yardages were similar from shot to shot, meaning you always had to move your sight, in and out, and use of terrain to trick you was very evident.
the wind on sunday was tough, but with enough patience i was able to finish with only a few of those " how did that get over there" shots.

the ibo director of weather did a fine job on the weekends shoots, although he played with us a little on saturday with the hint of rain, and it wouldnt be an ibo shoot as of late without rain, i did manage to find one raindrop on my lens on saturday, but the group as a whole was not in agreement that it qualitied as an actual rain event, so i got over ruled, no rain. i still think it was a rain drop though...........