HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - NYS Governor Spitzer Prostitute Scandal
Old 03-15-2008, 02:35 AM
rem700man
Typical Buck

Default RE: NYS Governor Spitzer Prostitute Scandal

ORIGINAL: Pawildman

ORIGINAL: SaintHubert

ORIGINAL: Pawildman

I guess I feel that the news media indeed does a lot more "muck-raking" anymore than it used to. It's all about sensationalism for sales. The only difference is we now have the scum-raking media to shove it out in front of us. It generally little or nothing to do with their ability to perform their skills.
Ummmmmmmm in case you missed something, Spitzer, BROKE...THE...LAW. And thank God that our media pushed it out into the open so we are aware of it. You may prefer law breakers in your government but I do not and this New Yorker is glad to see him resign in shame today.
Well, I don't believe I missed anything. I don't know how you took anything I said to infer I perfer or condone lawbreakers in government or anywhere else. You are quite right in the fact that they need to answer for their deeds. My point about the whole thing is that the news media as a whole sensationalizes any little juicy tidbit they can get ahold of. Nowhere in my previous post did I say that it was OK to minimize or tolerate misuse of public office or betray the trust of the public that they are to serve. Bill Clinton undewent impeachment proceedings for his dalliance one evening. The Commander-And -Chief. It just has continually happened time over time in this country and elsewhere, and I don't think for one moment that it won't happen again. I still say it has little or no bearing on the person's ability to perform their job, and if none of these things had ever been exposed and splashed about with such fervor, none would have ever been the wiser and the job would have still gotten done.
what part of his job was he performing when he was done here in DC at the hotel gettin his noodle wet at the bargain price of 5500.00$/hr?

just the look on his wifes face should somehow justify suicide in his mind!