HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - relocating to texas
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 08:11 PM
balde
Spike

Default RE: relocating to texas

i like that! as i am a humble man and would rather live in a smaller community with a chunk of land. i was born and raiseby chicago but couldnt deal with all the bs big cities have to offer! another reasonwhy i ended up in oshkosh wisconsin. its very peacefull here andi love fishing and there is lots of good water up here.aswell, i love hunting theres lots of big bucks up here too. i will miss it. so, to help the transition, i think the northern suburbs of san antonio will be a good place to start looking!
i plan on hopping in the truck on friday morning and going on a road trip! i figure its a good 19-20 hr drive! ill get to the area find a place to rest and clean up. thenstart monday morning delivering resumes and checking out the neighberhoods. will definatly be checking out the hill country!
im in the building trade sorta[contractor sale] and a few years back i opened my own garage door company and hire subs for the labor and its doing good. but if i can do it here, then i can do it there! once ifine a good book keeper!
is there alot of new construction in that area?
also how is the san marcos area?
p.s i do have that 10 gun minimun!!!one is a mac90 w/plenty of extra 30clips and round for varnint & protection!!!and i still need a couple more guns, like a good pistol and a bolt action!!

once again, thank yall!! for the support!!!
heck, who needs a counseler!!
with the LORD anda bunch of good Texens around,ima be O.K!!!
once i get rid of that damnchicago accent!!!!