HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is Bigfoot real?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Goodgrief

Default RE: Is Bigfoot real?

ORIGINAL: backnaction34

You guys are funny! If big foot was real one of us would have seen him from the stand and he would have already been shoot! We wouldnt even be having this pole cuz he d be dead. . . .Ever had a bear stand on his hind legs in low light in front of ya? Never seen it but Im sure they can probly run standing up also, at least walk. Get real there is no big foot!!!
"One of us would have seenhim from the stand." I have been following this thread for awhile, I was reserving my opinion until after I seen the Monsterquest show on the History Channel last night to post. Its funny how you mentioned "hunters" and "Treestands." Because I was thinking that same thing when I watched all these "pros/Professors" walking around looking for this thing. No wonder nobody ever seen one, look how they are dressed! Stink'n clothes, sweating, tennis shoes, touching and kneeling everywhere. One actually broke down and put rubber gloves on to cut a apple? Wind chimes, wood knocking, hooting. They aren't ever going to see anything like that. "Freaking Anti's, every one of them". They don't know what they're doing.