HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What do you take to the woods with you?
Old 02-28-2008, 01:06 AM
nothinspecial

Default RE: What do you take to the woods with you?

of course a small sporting goods store's supply of calls, and now this year i will be hauling in the pretty boy and pretty girl, depending on the situation anyway. I'm gonna keep my 2 featherflex hens in my vest too, just in case it turns into a running day. facemask, gloves, THERMACELL (almost as important as my gun), extra shells, tp,I like to keep a camo poncho in my vest, b/c its easier to just drape myself in the poncho than have to put on a packable rainsuit. snacks, blind netting, some paracord, knife, SOG multitool and an orion cap light(green light)

the original poster asked about whats in the truck??? holy crap that would take days. but the basics are: extra clothes(especially socks) camera, gps,more turkey calls, my pop up blind, folding chair for the blind and a big comfy one for camp, more food, more shells, cooler (beer and water), tools, first aid kit and more tp and then a tent, sleeping bag and firewood if i'm staying the night.