HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HE JUST HAD TO RUB IT IN...
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 04:23 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HE JUST HAD TO RUB IT IN...

ORIGINAL: shed33

Solast night I am sleeping like a baby.. poor me.... worn out and tired from long days at work and long evenings of coaching ball games ....getting home late... etc ... I get home last night after a game.. andright after I dozeoffto sleep in my easy chair...... The PHONE RINGS!!!!!!!

NORTH DAKOTA ON THE LINE.... (TJF).... HEY I FOUND 3 more sheds today! OBTW.. how you doing out there, any of that snow melt yet... Um how many shed you got bro...??? As I struggle to wake up, I conjure up the visualof the one shed I was able to find this new year...before I gotburried in snow out here......

31 sheds for the season.. (are you kidding me, I am thinking!) Tim answers when I had asked him...( MAN AM I IN A HOLE...)[]..

I cant take these LATE NIGHT SHED REPORT/WAKE UP CALLS>>!!!!! Hes messing with my mind...

Just messing with you Tim.. sorry I was so groggy last night.. LMAO.. Keep up the great work shed hunting.. You and Tyler both! Oh and shoot me some darned pix!

Troy, Troy , Troy

You must still be groggy... I called you last night and told you I found two more. I PM you todayto rub itinwith finding3 more. So now you flame me in public with this excuse of ankle deep snow in your area.I've only begun to mess with you. By the time I am done withshed season...every time you hear " any "phone ring you'll be thinking that b@stard found another one!!

Tim