HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Polaris Four Wheeler
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Jaydog1

Default RE: Polaris Four Wheeler

ORIGINAL: TurkeyT

If Polaris is the only mfg that seems to conistantly break or have issues that u all ride and use at ur camp. Our terrain is tough and we work themvery hard.....we have had problems consistantly with Polaris. Then why do you still own them what model are they?
That is a good question, andtheydo not still own them. One guy had a magnum,I think it was a 325 and it was quickly traded in for a Honda Rancher.....hehas been very happy with the rancher. Another guy swapped his 500 sportsman for a Honda as well....again, he loves his Honda. One guy returned his new 700 back to the dealerafter multiple problems but he has not yet replaced. BTW I own a Yamaha Kodiak 450 and Kawi 750 brute force....and have had a few minor problems with the bf, but it has beenroad hard to say the least.I have not hada problem with the Yamaha.Not bashing, just reporting my experience. If I was to buy a new wheeler for just trail riding, I would go with Honda. For both trail riding and doing work (food plots and hauling logs in our case) I would lean toward Yamaha probably.