HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Credit card company: No more buying guns
Old 02-01-2008, 11:50 AM
statjunk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Credit card company: No more buying guns

ORIGINAL: devil dog

ORIGINAL: Briman

There are ways to fight back.
Get a NRA credit card- a portion of the money made by the card company goes to the NRA.
Get a Cabelas card- a percentage of your daily purchases can be used to buy hunting/fishing stuff from Cabelas.

I'm sure there are a lot more gun-friendly cards out there if you look.

Do you really think the NRA is looking out for you, I was a member until 1994 when they caved on the "EVIL BLACK GUNS" now they have caved to the anti gun crowd again on the last ruleing for the mentaly impared!. Parts of the ammendment I agrea with, but the NRA left it go without getting the trash out of it!, as of now, a soldier comes back from war, if he gets any kind of counsuling from a shrink, he will never be able to posses a firearm again because he is placed right along side of the ones that come back with post tramatic stress syndrome. Talk about haveing your rights stripped away!, go put your life on the line, come home and want to go out deer hunting or just go out back and do some plinking, not anymore, THANKS NRA!!!!
Yes the NRA is looking out for us. If they weren't around things would be worse. Look at it that way. There will never be perfection. Sometimes things in life aren't as clear as you'd like them to be. Before you go turning your back on the NRA consider where we'd be without them.

While you're at it you might as well turn your back on the government and the military as a whole. Look at some of the soldiers being brought to trial because they did their jobs. Sorry but this whole system is screwed up right down to the very core. Side with what most closely fits your line and thinking is the best you can do.

Also Briman's suggestion of getting the NRA credit card is an excellent suggestion. The people we are up against have huge pockets. Animal activists are morons. Consider the dogs that are living in care facilities that run hundreds of thousands of dollars per year. Deep pockets my friends.

Tom