HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CZ75-B (my new addition)
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 07:46 AM
ButchA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: CZ75-B (my new addition)

Thanks guys...

I was at the local indoor range with the CZ75-B and oh yeah, 9mm ammo is way cheaper than .45ACP!

The CZ shot a box of American Eagle 115gr rounds and never had a problem at all. It gobbled up all the rounds with ease. The accuracy was awesome at 10 yards too. Never had a flier, never had anything outside the 8 ring either.

30 rounds strong hand (left), and 20 rounds weak hand (right). Yeah, I know... I'm weird... I'm mostly a lefty but can shoot handguns either hand (ambidextrous). The CZ is so well balanced and the grip is so comfortable, I can easily shoot with either hand and have no problems with target acquisition and sight picture.

I know a lot of people like S&W, Glock, Beretta, Ruger, etc... But if you come across a CZ handgun somewhere, pick it up and check it out. They are amazing!

Let me explain it like this:

Beretta 92 --- US military standard issue, common 9mm used by gov't agencies, if not using Glock.
CZ -- European military standard issue, European police issue, common 9mm as well but not well known like S&W, Glock, Ruger, etc..

The CZ is a Checzeslovokian (sp?) version of the Beretta 92.