HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bloodcreek (Dan).....Did it to me, again
Old 01-25-2008, 04:58 PM
GMMAT
Dominant Buck

Default Bloodcreek (Dan).....Did it to me, again

If you know "Dink".....even a little...you know he's a craftsman. After I shot a buck I was after this year...I talked to him about doing one of his "Bloodrocks" for me to commemorate a great deer. It turned out beautifully.

I was talking to him, via PM, one evening....and he told me about he and his son doing some duck hunting. I asked how old his son was....and my wheels started turning. He said his son was into duck hunting....and I knew I had something the boy would like. As a former waterfowler...I had somenice calls. It was close to Christmas and I told Dan I was gonna send him something for his boy....and he could do something for me in the future. I sent him a new Acrylic RNT call....and Dink says the boy loves it.

Well....I've been wanting a bow rack.....and Dan and I talked. Long story short.....here's what he made for me. I received it, today.

Dan....you do beautiful work. I hope I'm loading it up right....lol. I haven't done my basement room....so it isn't on the wall yet. But....you get the picture.

As a favor, Dan.....I wish you'd post up that photo of your son and the dog. I love that one....and I feel good knowing the call's being enjoyed.

Here's what I got today. And...Tahnks, Dan.