HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best Hunting Photo
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Jasonlester
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best Hunting Photo

This should be a cool thread. I know I love seeing everyones photo's and stories. I actually look through them probably once a week just to see all the nice deer taken by everyone.

This is of my 2007 buck and my best. If your tired of reading about it I appoligize but they are different photos I haven't posted. LOL
Anyway,
When I shot this buck I was on my fathers property and I had forgotten my camera and knife. Dad had left for work and I was there by myself. I called Dad and told him and asked where his camera was etc. My dad headed home with a hunting knife he had in his truck (one he used in AK when he was stationed there in the '70s but thats another story) After I talked to him on the phone I pulled my buck out of the field toward the house. And went to get the camera. I took a bunch of pics while I waited. When dad showed up he said my grandfather was on the way. So my first picture is a picture with my 84 year old grandfather. I wish we could have gotten a picture with Dad, Grandpa, and me but there was only three of us. I love the pic because he is a big reason I hunt today. The second picture is one I took while waiting. I actually use it as my background for now. I don't know what it is I just love the pic.