HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Chevy or Ford..
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 09:42 AM
HUNT4ME
Spike

Default Chevy or Ford..

I kinda like both.Do you guys with lots of experience realize how much influence you have with us less experienced(lol)?Maybe I'm one of the few that gets a bit confused at times with what I read here.So what's my point you ask.I have 2 50calOmegas,have for 3 years now.A black and shiny one and a laminate and shiny one.Both topped w/Nikon Buckmasters.After some tricking out,..(especially the synthetic stock)thanks Sabotloader,they both print EXTREMELY well.Yep,i'M a little slow on the uptake,but have finally figured out the process.Loading consistancy,cleaning consistancy,torque consistancy,cooling,charge,primer,bullet,sabot,and on and on.Had no idea of all the possible varibles and the time and expense to "get it right".Not boasting,but I have figured it out so to speak.Now I'm wanting,not needing another one to figure out.Would really like some input from you folks on the KRB7,particularly those who haveKRB7s.(Can get one for $269,is that a fair price)?And it would be great to hear from some who have the Omega and the KRB.I guess I'm like a lot of you,I really want better than 2" inch groups.Omegas are giving me 1 1/4's,sometimes less.Tickles me to outshoot my buddies.If i'm happy w/Omegas,will I be as happy with a Knight KRB? Ford or Chevy..T/C or Knight,can they not all be good?I love this place, you guys are very interesting and at times down right entertaining. hunt4me