HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - all the fwc officers must be in green swamp
Old 01-04-2008, 06:31 AM
bryant1
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: all the fwc officers must be in green swamp

ORIGINAL: guntercb

CamoCop,

How sad.... Earlier this year, CNN had a news report saying that hunting was dangerous because of people over exerting. They said if you are old or have heart conditions that you risk a heart attack. I know how hard it is to drag a deer in good terrain I cannot image deep in the swamps.

Maybe I should get a deer cart. I could probuably use this as an excuse and get the wife to approve it. (-:

My dad has used one of those carts for 3 years now and they work great, when he cant get his 4 wheeler into the stand. He had suffered from double hernas and couldnt lift at allso the cart was a lifesaver. Icarted one outthis year for him and if i wasn't in need of the exercisei would buy a cart for my use.

I saw that CNN report too.First thing i though about is that will probably be the way my old man will leave here. I have to say though if you dont get worked up about shooting a good buck then you need to quit hunting anyway.