HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More Rules?
Thread: More Rules?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 11:10 AM
benjismokin22

Default More Rules?

[:@]How many of us out there, that are truely into the sport of bowhunting, feel as though it has become more of a "rule maker" as to actually hunting? I mean, now-a-days, the season becomes more and more screwed up, they shorten days, or add other hunts. I am the type of hunter, who likes to go out, and just hunt. Everyone has their own style, but all in all, we hunt. When I go out to my stand, I dont like worrying about specifics of rules, or if I am possibly doing something wrong. I want to just be able to hunt. They say that the herds are way over populated, and that we need to do our best in cutting that herd down, but they keep coming up with new rules to restrict us on tagging a deer. In my personal opinion, every hunt besides the regular rifle, bow and muzzle seasons, should stop. No more EAB, or Zone-T Units, this just messes up the day-to-day routines of deer and helps aid them in knowing we are present. I dont know about the rest of you, but me, I like to hunt whne deer are in thier natural movement, when they have no worries and you can see mother nature in its true beauty. What I am getting at here is this; why cant we just get our one set of rules, keep them, and just let our own national past time, run its course. All hunting should be like it used to be, just plai out fun.[:'(]