HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Would you turn him in?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 09:37 AM
SevenMag

Default RE: Would you turn him in?

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

yes... serious violations such as rape, murder, theft, etc. certainly come to mind... poaching a few deer doesn't imho... i'd say that ~my~ criteria would basically stipulate any egregious violations against other people... victimless crimes? not so much...
sevenmag:

You knew I'd ask. Do you think taking seven bucks over the legal limit is a "victimless crime"? No wrong answer. It's your opinion.
of course I knew that was coming... yes, i think it is, however, doen't mean I condone what he's doin... if I considered him a friend I'd talk to him first, if he didn't change his ways our friendship would be in jeopardy, continued abuse (especially if he's braggin about it) would probably end the friendship and eventually the law would get called... but then again, by that point, i wouldn't consider him a friend, and that would be the deciding factor for me... not whether or not he's breakin the law, but whether or not he's a friend... i'm sure many have heard the phrase "Bro's before Ho's", same sentiment applies here...