HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New camouflage company - UltimateCamo
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 11:41 AM
GR8atta2d
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: New camouflage campany - UltimateCamo

Andy, You should be busting withPride and Optimism!

I've been lucky enough to have gotten to know him (Diesel77)a bit this year, and then ironically, we ended up on the same Team in the contest. He has worked so hard on this "idea", it istruly, the essence of"The American Dream" to see it finally, offered to the public.

I hunted the last part of the season in Ultimate camo. This stuff truly makes you feel invisible. For a blabber mouth like me, keeping this pattern quiet was quite a task. If I see a product that does what is advertised, I want to let folks know. He wanted everything to be right, the online store open, with stocked shelves,and some feedback, prior to letting the masses know.

No matter what the cost or delay, the end Customer remained his concern through-out the initial production run. The fact that he did all this prior, to the public launch of his product,speaks volumes of how he will treat his Customers, now, and into the future.

Ultimate Camo works, plain and simple...and I don't have to chase the changing foilage now. 1 Pattern, Many tactics!

Great Job my Friend, and I wish you nothing but the best!