HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Funny hunting-related wife/gf stories?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 10:57 AM
quiksilver
Giant Nontypical

Default Funny hunting-related wife/gf stories?

I am proud to say that I once dated a pretty scary looking girl just b/c I wanted to hunt her family farm.
__________________________________________________ __
Last week, I went to family deer camp and came home with 50# of soaking wet laundry. So something was clanking around in the dryer (she's maybe 20' away running on the treadmill - always watching what I'm doing - you know how women are... nosy)

So I popped open the dryer and grabbed a handful of .300 Weatherby shells that must've been in my jacket pockets.

I got the "you could have blown the house apart" lecture... I explained that the dryer wasn't even hot yet (only in there for 3-5 minutes) - but that was getting me nowhere. Women.... [>:]
__________________________________________________ ___

...and if she EVER figured out that I keep boiling deer heads in her good (wedding gift) electric roaster... You'd probably read about it in the newspaper. LMAO
__________________________________________________ ___

Then there was the time where I had to keep scamming her into taking her car everywhere, because mine was crawling with deer ticks. I couldn't really "tell" her that my car was tick-infested, or that I had to fumigate it with a bug fogger - she'd have never ridden in it ever again. LMAO

Come on guys. Post 'em if ya got 'em... and I know you do.