HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just bought the Bad Boy Buggie: My review
Old 12-05-2007, 06:12 AM
badboybuggieman

Default RE: Just bought the Bad Boy Buggie: My review

ORIGINAL: gunny97

Ive got to tell you all that are talking about the Buggie,I bought mine three weeks ago and have driven through 8 and 10 foot cut overs , hauled 300 pound hogs .Taken both sons and our gear on hunts , hauled hay and driven it deep in the swamps of south carolina and i love it .
i actually creeped up behind a coyote walking down a trail to within 20 yards and have driven up on Hogs. Scared hunters because they couldnt hear me .
Belive me i didnt want to spend the money but i couldnt find anything on the market that didint have problems yet couldnt find anyone complain about the Buggie.
If you come to south carolina ill take you on a hog hunt and we can creep up on porky like my brother in law didi and killed his hog out of the passenger seat at 20 feet
i called BBB and told them they need to add a forum for us BBB owners to talk
I, too, am glad you are enjoying your buggie. I have had a couple of owners suggest maybe starting a club for BBB owners. Your idea of a forum is excellent. I will be in Natchez today picking up buggies and will talk to the powers that be.