HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just bought the Bad Boy Buggie: My review
Old 11-19-2007, 10:12 AM
gunny97
Fork Horn

Default RE: Just bought the Bad Boy Buggie: My review

Well i have had my BBB out for two days in the swamp and put it through the test.First i have a stand that is in a clear cut that has grown over with 8 and 10 ft weeds . the stand is about 355 yards from the raod and i usaully would carry any gear i needed and corn backthere . I pulled up with the BBB and just plowed right into it with no problem and drove to and from the stand. I then went to two of my other stands on the swamp edge and drove right to the feeders.(that was a first ).
I did have a exciting moment when i turned a corner and a coyote was in the trail and i was able to drive up behind him as he walked to within 20 yards before he noticed me and that was when i turned side ways to shoot .Yes he is gone now.
I must say i am deeply impressed and so are the other hunters on my club. i am going to do a few things to it that were suggested here .
I am so glad i dont have to carry the feed and game in and out any more .
as soon as i get a kill ill post a story. if any of you guys have any more suggestions let me know . gotta go fill the freezer