HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Two weeks before gun season and my son is messing up in school!!
Old 11-06-2007, 10:55 AM
bawanajim
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Two weeks before gun season and my son is messing up in school!!

ORIGINAL: ShatoDavis

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

And why have the father involved with his kids any way as long as he sends the support check nothing more should be expected of him.Right?

If any of you really believe that your time is not the single greatest thing you can give a child I'm afraid the boat has sailed with out you.
Yeah and teaching your kid that its ok to get in trouble in school because dad will take you the do the fun things anyway, thats great! Absolutely, lets raise a whole generation that believes there is no consequence for their actions.

Maybe you could point out the benefits of abandonment ,is it the out of sight out of mind theory?
Go back and this time read my posts READ the parts where I explain punishments and how important they are.
And the parts where I wrote do as you like but in my mind you are the fool who feels that the hands off approach is the best.And by hands off I mean that you think leaving your kid home as punishment instead of taking him with you to help correct his short comings.
Yea I'm sure he will want to grow up just like you hunting alone.