HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What happened to Hoyt?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Mikey S.
Typical Buck

Default RE: What happened to Hoyt?

ORIGINAL: YooperMike

Well, you were told wrong, and if you shoot the two side by side, there are major differences in the two. You made a very good choice with the Vectrix over the Trykon IMO.

I've shot the new ones, they are pretty awesome again, love the rumors that start before they have even sold 100 bows. Every year it is the same thing with the newest bows "My friend's neighbor's neice's boyfriend bought a new ____ bow, and the limbs flew off, they are junk!"

ORIGINAL: BrwnDwn

I was told that the Hoyt Vectix is nothing more than a Trykon with some extra bells and whistles.I had been looking at them for the last 2-3 years, but when the Vectrix came out I fell in love!I have shot 2 deer already with it, I used to shoot a BowTec Pro 38, My Cabelas club Visa pulled through for me though i will be enjoying this bow for a long time
Yea, I've yet to hear anything bad them. Never heard anything bad about Hoyts at all come to think of it. The Vectrix is what I referred to as a "more refined" Trykon. Nicer cam, quieter, little quicker. Definitely a nicer bow, and the Katera is one step nicer.