HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The funky spry turkey
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 12:39 PM
bloodcrick
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The funky spry turkey

Honcho, your always good for a laugh, keep it coming pal!
goherd: I had 4 huge toms in front of me for an hour this morning for an hour hope you get a crack at one. only seen one doe []
ORIGINAL: honcho12

Maybe they were drinking Funky Cold Medina's....you Hammerhead....Lewis is going to get to the bottom of Smoke Stack going down......BAM[quote]ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Had an encounter with three BIG toms this morning. Started the morning off with a crow going nuts making a roosted Tom shock gobble that i was unaware, was roosted 30 yards to my right. Ends up there were three Toms. They pitched down and walked directly under my stand. The last tom was in full strut puring and chasing the other two huge Toms around all over the place [&:]whats up with that? (weirdo) No deer this morning but i found some promising very fresh nice sized rubs on the way out. My son had a big doe 5 yards in front of him this morning, he was only 12' off the ground and did not get busted. He is after horn now!! I have heard more turkeys gobbling this fall than ever before. almost everytime out. just rantin.
[/quote]