HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - '08 Bows Truth2, Diamond Marquis, Bowtech General
Old 10-26-2007, 07:06 AM
PABowhntr
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: '08 Bows Truth2, Diamond Marquis, Bowtech General

What all do you think I should do? The General and Marquis both seem to be great bows.
They are...as is the new "the Rock" that I just received yesterday. Talk about an excellent shooter for $400.

What I think you should do is talk to the shop that is selling both bows at the prices you mentioned. See if they will work with you on price. Sometimes prices include free range time, a tuneup, etc.. If you forfeit those extras then the price drops. Just something to think about.

plus im also deciding about the new roller guard on the general. does it present any fletching problems.
No, it sits far enough above the arrow as to not present any problems with fletching. The only issue is might present some problems for is a kisser button. I do not shoot with one so I cannot comment personally. I will say this though...I am quite impressed with the new cable guard/string suppressor design to think that it should be offered on more of their bows for '09.