HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - '08 Bows Truth2, Diamond Marquis, Bowtech General
Old 10-25-2007, 05:34 PM
jm13690
Spike

Default RE: '08 Bows Truth2, Diamond Marquis, Bowtech General

What should I do? I finally shot the Bowtech General and loved it, no Diamond Marquis around to try. I am definately leaning towards either the Bowtech General or the Diamond Marquis. The problem is the shop near me just charges to much. The Bowtech General goes for $830 (And all the posts I read they are going for $750) and they sell the Diamond Marquis for $750 (Prior to hearing that price the largest I had heard was $699 for it.) I want to get one of those bows, but then my own general principles are keeping me from paying that much at the shop. The problem is the next shop is over 50 miles away. There is a archery shop near me where the sales people great, but they do not carry the Bowtech/Diamond lines. The shop carries Hoyt and Matthews though. I feel thoseHoyt and Matthewsgot caught up on their own name andthat their quality vs price is not as nice as it use to be. Do Ifold on my principles and pay the higher price?Wait out and hope they drop the price?When I factor in the distance for a different shop and the price gas is, I think the bow would end up being more but my principles will be intact. What all do you think I should do? The General and Marquis both seem to be great bows.