HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Buck Pictures
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Schultzy
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Buck Pictures

ORIGINAL: TeamWhitetail365

I think your wrong Shultzy 150# come on. Maybe your the one that is nuts.
Why do so many hunters gotta think there bear, deer or whatever they shoot or have pictures of is gotta be so much bigger then they might be! I'm not saying i am right by any means with the weight of that whitetail, more then likely i'm guessing low on his weight.No one's perfect, i sure the heck am not but man i tell ya its getting crazy around here! TeamWhiteail, you act as if a 150lb to 160lb whiteail is small, come on already! I've seen 130 inch 4.5 year old deer that people shot that wereweighed with a scaleweigh in that 150 to160lb range! Every year i talk to people that say ya i got a 150lb doe this year, we shoot that size all the time! Yea right! It happens but its not to common to here of!Same thing with bear, you never here about people shooting 150lb bear, its always 250 to 300lbs!It takes one heck of abuck to make 200lbs,i would love to get one myself, there around, i've yet to see one close enough!I'm not saying that deer in your picture is small by no means but i just didn't and don't beleive he's 225 or 250 on thehoof!Whats with the live weight thing anyway? Who really cares what it is live weight, shoot the thing and weigh it dressed out like there supposed to be weighed. Either way thats a dandy buck in that picture!