HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Well, this encounter was weird.
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 07:41 PM
dhunterinla
Fork Horn

Default Well, this encounter was weird.

Hey all,

Went out for the start of muzzle loader season this past saturday morning here in northeast Louisiana. I got into my tripod at 5:30am, and at 8:00am, a medium sized doe walks out and I put her down. After I tracked her down, gave thanks toGod forher, I headed back to camp.After getting back to my camp, I put my atv with the deer strapped to it in the back of my truck, and left for home, which is about a 50 mile drive. Now, in the area I'm driving through, dead deer on vehicles or trailers is a common sight. While driving, I noticed this woman pull up behind me, lean forward in her car, narrow her eyes and start staring at my deer. After a few seconds of staring, she yanks out a cell phone and starts talking and still staring at my deer. So, I slowed down a bit, just to see if she would pass me, but she never did. She stays with me the entire time. When I get within 10 miles of home, I glance in my rear view mirror, and she's got a camera out taking pictures?!? I mean she's got it balanced on the steering wheel while right on my tail, snapping pictures. I can see it now, I'm gonna end up on a friggin peta website.