HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtechs 08' General
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowtechs 08' General

Matt, I agree 110% about the draw cycle. Anything you are not used to will feel different, hence most of the time you will not like it as well the first few times you shoot it. Draw cycle is easy to accustom your muscles to if you are not over bowed. That would be my last criteria for choosing a bow

Dan
That and I am hypersensitive because of how much I've been shooting recurves lately. LOLNot much let off or break over there.
After shooting it fora couple days the sensation is completely gone and the bow draws smoothly and evenly. It's amazing how quickly the body adapts like that. I think because with my recurve and longbow the draw obviously gets toughests right at the end so I was just flat out powering right into and through the breakover on the General and it felt funky.........now it feels sweet as pie. Amazing.

What a seriously awesome shooting bow though geez.......and I don't even have my draw length mods or the fast ones yet. I can't wait to get it up 1/2" and those fast mods. I'll snag probably another 10-12fps in the process too which will give me a little more peace of mind with those 700lb IL bruisers.

Oh and Dan I'll honk th ehorn on the interstate when I'm coming through in 2 Fridays. Tell me the mile marker and I'll lay on the horn.