Thread: Your Job
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 05:02 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Your Job

hunt deer and drink beer...thats what i do

honest...im a college kid!

minus the beer part for me though...i dont have time for wasted days and wasted nights...but that phrase does have a ring to it though...

i goto school for Park and Resource management. should graduate next spring. 3 and a half semesters left. right now im certifed to fight wildfires and be on Search and Rescue teams..soon will be basic medical..next year i am 99% sure i am going through National park Law Enforcement training...NEXT summer i plan to start out in a national park as a law enforcement ranger.

will i be rich?? only if i strike gold or oil...outside the park of course...but will i be happy?? sure looks like i will be...and with everything i will have behind me, i can do anything from be a game warden to border patrol to USFWS etc etc etc...so im sure i will find something along the lines to make me happy...if not, i will find what WILL make me happy and hope my employeer(most likely all you tax paying citizens) will PAY for me to go back to school so im qualified to do what i wanna do