HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just bought the Bad Boy Buggie: My review
Old 10-17-2007, 04:07 PM
badboybuggieman

Default RE: Just bought the Bad Boy Buggie: My review

ORIGINAL: SaffordHunter

First of all I would like to say this is my first post on this forum. The reasonI joined is the info thatI wanted to recieve about this machine. I hunt in Safford, AL about 30 minutes south of Selma, AL and about an hour and a half from Tuscaloosa. If anyone on this forum knows where Safford is they know about the mud. It is red, sticky, clay mud that does not come off your tires unless you are doing 3000 rpm's. I have seen many ATV's not able to move in this mud even when it has not rained in a week. The BB weighs what 1600 pounds all i want to know is how well this machine goes through this kind of mud before i splurge 9 grand. I dont care about the range, payload, or anything else but the mud capabiltiy. Also has anyone put any serious mud tires on the BB, and how did it do? Any info on this post will help.
Saffordhunter, I am the dealer in Linden 20 miles from you. You may not take my word for it because I am a dealer, but I also manage property for my family and hunt every chance I get. I have been through this post oak mud my whole life on every kind of ATV imaginable and the Bad Boy handles it fine. Because it is fashioned after a golf cart and so many hunters around here have had nightmares with 2 wheel drive golf carts getting stuck and burning up controllers, I can understand your skepticism. I havea very good client in Safford who Im sure would vouch for the Bad Boy. I think they have 5 or 6 on their place. (6000 acres) I also did a demo at a hunting club in Thomaston last January when the guys couldn't get out of sight of the camphouse without getting stuck on their conventional "lifted" golf cartsand the Bad Boy out performed their expectations. One of those guys has already bought and he would be glad to tell you how much he is enjoying his buggie. You could also come to Linden anytime and we will take one out on my place and you can see for yourself. I love doing demos because the buggie always outperforms customers expectations and if it doesn't, I don't want to sell that customer one and them be unhappy.

If you have any questions just let me know. Im easy to find.