HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The Doctor Death Hunting Show!
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 08:04 AM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The Doctor Death Hunting Show!

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

then on occations as a bonus to all my fans I might throw in a hunt ofthe good Doctorhammering one
you're assuming that you're actually going to have fans[8D]

I like your idea Doc as the "average joe" concept would be a refreshing change from the standard half hour commercials that are passed off as hunting shows these days, but i'm unsure if anyone that really wanted their own TV show could eventually resist the temptation to become just like everybody else (spokesman for product "x" while forgetfulof fair chase and hunting ethics)....as most of them suck and I rarely watch any of it anymore.

Good Luck
Welllllllllllll HBH thats what seperates the good Doctor from the Bill Jordans and Jackie Bushmans ..... well maybe our bank accounts to ....but honestly I would LOVE to see a show where a well known hunter (like me ) invites the everyday average hunter to come and hunt and be on his show ...I KNOW I would prefer to watch something like that ...most of the hunting shows on TV right now are like the WWF ....we already know the outcome before the show starts ....

dd