HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - lone wolf treestand sale
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 09:08 PM
buzzbarto
Spike

Default RE: lone wolf treestand sale

I got my stand and sticks today. They are AWESOME. I ordered Saturday night and they got here at 3pm today. They came in two boxes, stand and sticks. I bought the four single sticks because they were cheaper than the 3 pak and 1 single. They actually sent me a three pak though!!!The only difference is in a three pak, one has a strap connected to it. This one is put on the bottom of the stack and the strap wraps around it and the rest to cinch them together. The 4 sticks then attach to the stand, for a total weight of 18 lbs. The sticks all interlock on top of one another, then with the strap tightened, they are totally silent. The stand itself is solid as a rock and pretty adjustable for tree lean.The seat and platform are independently adjustable. The stand also comes with a full body harness and rope to attach yourself to the tree, while this is no hunter safety system, it is very high quality and easy to put on. I weigh 260 lbs and had no problem getting it on. There is plenty of room on the platform even though it is the small version of their stand. I know the stand andsticks are expensive, took me a while to convince the wife, (also had a yard sale and sold all my other stands, and some extra fishing and hunting stuff. Made enough for my order and a deer cart from rural king) but they are worth it.