HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 9-Official The Dream Team Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 06:13 AM
Lady Forge
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 9-Official Team Thread

Woodline Bucks..... Thanks
After puking, fever , muscle aches all over, headaches,cough, sore throat, suffed sinuses, runney sinuses and a bunch of other goodies that accompanied this germ and now looseing my voice I feel wiped out but.....I am feeling a little bit better................. yep you are right..... I am glad I didnt get that crud during season.[:'(]

I'm back at work and buried under a pile of bows to fix and restring for all the lovely Bowhunters whom waited till the last minute to get their bows ready for the seasonAnd a never ending stream of arrows to build for customers.... what can we say .... Business At The Bow Shop Is Good

I did pickup a new pair of Muck Woody Elite Boots yesterday and boy are they comfy..... cant wait till it gets cold to give them a real tryout.

The farmers are getting the corn and beans out of the fields here left and right... I have never seen them come out so early before in the 19 years I have been living here!!!!! Should start to see a lot more deer once they get all the corn out, but the temps are so awful hot still here and the skeeters are still pretty bad in the river bottoms.

I got a few stands to checkout some Sponsorship experiments I have going on at them this weekend so it will be nice to get in the woods!!!!!