HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pendulum sight
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 09:55 PM
arkansasbowhunter
Typical Buck

Default RE: pendulum sight

okay. I settled with trying the tru glo adjustable pendulum. I like it so far. I have it sighted in the treestand 15ft up and it is very accurate from 0-30 yards. I have a 2 inch drop at 35 yards. Not bad I think. I am going to work on getting my slide tape set now for the ground game part of the sight. I got the tru glo .029 tritium pin and it is awesom. no batteries needed and you can see the deer target in very minimal light with no halo on the pin like when you use a lighted pin. the sight is just a little noisy when shot. I guess with any pendulum it will have this sound b/c it is a moving part. I am going to try and quieten it with a sims pad or two on the sight to deaden the vibration sound. overall after one afternoon of shooting I am very pleased with it. I used to have a keller pendulum and it made the same noise when I shot it also. no more guessing just aim at the heart and that is where you will hit. I can hit a coke can size target out to 35 yards with no problem in the pendulum mode. I sighted the pendulum in at 25 yards in the treestand. thanks for the help and input guys. just trying to give back to ya'll on my findings.