HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - best Place to buy optics online
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 07:30 AM
ericstokes250

Default RE: best Place to buy optics online

I think as far as prices go everyone stays in the same margin - excluding sales or specials on products.

I think are major factors when it comes to comparing is based on shipping, navigation, user-friendly, return policy and customer service. These are some online dealer I’ve had a lot of experience with.

OpticsBestBuy.com - I believe Opticsbestbuy has one of the by far best user-friendly layouts. They offer us ground shipping free. Also have a how to segments to help you purchase products even for first time buyers. There customer service and return policy are outstanding i place an order they had it shipped same day with a smile customer service.

www.opticsbestbuy.com

Opticsale.com - I believe Opticsale has good shipping and they did well on process my orders. There product selection isn't as big as Opticsbestbuy.com which is a downside. There customer service and return policy are good.

www.opticsale.com

Opticsplanet.com - There shipping and processing was fine. Also, like other dealers they get busy from time to time. There customer service and return policy are good, they stick to what they say and don't give you trouble. Opticsplanet is a good site but, if your a newbie or beginner you will find it hard to navigate through due to the large selection which they have the optics name but specialize in other categories.