HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - According to Yahoo hunting is dangerous
Old 08-18-2007, 02:43 PM
Krypt Keeper
Typical Buck

Default RE: According to Yahoo hunting is dangerous

I agree on the media being ignorant and blowing sh*t up. Reminds me about a summer not to long ago. Shark bites!!!!

Thats all you heard was about people getting bit and whoever almost bitten and what America could do to be safe when swimming in the water.. Funny thing was that the number of shark attacks were down that yr from previous yrs.

Then suddenly early one morning of that summer several planes took out a 2 buildings in NY and one in DC. Never heard another damn word about sharks since. Now since they have played out anything from 9/11 and the war going on the move on to crap like Paris Hilton and what color is Brittneys hair today. Did Anna Nicole kill her son with drugs she got from the Playboy Mansion left there by Elvis dressed in drag blah blah...

Katrina hit and slammed the crap out of LA, and Miss. Then had to hear about all the hurricanes predicted for this yr (which was suppose to be way up in the teens and has been adjusted several times cause they GUESSED wrong) and how every time a dark cloud came in on the radar gas prices went up a $1... Thats old news now yet thousands of people still live in makeshift communities.

Its probably been 7 or 8 yrs since I read a newspaper just because I can't stand to read the dribble of BS

Ok done ranting...