HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 1442 Jon Boat F/S $1500.00
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 11:40 AM
nothinspecial

Default 1442 Jon Boat F/S $1500.00

1988 Duracraft 14' long42'' wide with 18'' sides. Riveted. No Leaks, patchesor serious dents.
Modified V, Camo, 2 bench seats, forward stick steer and throttle which is great for 1 man operation and you always get the front of the boat while hunting or fishing.
1988 OMC (johnson/evinrude) 25hp motor w/ electric start on the forward throttle. Also camoed. Runs and starts great. Has a battery on it that is several years old, but hasn't failed me. I keep it hooked to a solar trickle charger which will go with the rig if you want it. 6gal. gas tank with new hook up line.

The rig is on a Dilly tilt trailer with new tires and bearings with bearing buddy covers. Newer lights (both work and wiring is in good shape). hand winch on front.And trailer jack.Comes withatrailerlock kit and3 ratchet straps. I have a Class III draw bar insert with the 2'' ball on it and it will go with the trailer if you want/need it.

It has 2 seats on seat brackets, but they are old and need replacing. The brackets are in good shape though.
Floor is tan outdoor carpet wrapped over plywood with floatation underneath. Floor is in okay shape, wouldn't hurt to replace it, but it still holds strong. Perfect duck boat or fishing boat.

The boat motor and trailer are sold as a set I am in Memphis, TN and this is local pickup only, I don't mind meeting you somewhere close (within a hour drive) Cash Only.
Will have a bill of sale with all serial numbers for registration. It is currently registered in TN untill 2010
1500$

PM me with your email address and I will get pictures and contact infoemailed. Or if you would like to come by and look at it just let me know and leave a phone # on PM.