Old 08-15-2007, 06:42 AM
Lady Forge
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 9-Official Team Thread

Antler;
As for team names I like

The Dream Team
The Whitetail Tribe

Do we have any Nominations for Team Captian????
I nominate Antler

The area's I will be bowhunting this year are,
In Brown County Illinois just next to the Pike county line at an Outfitter Friend of mine property where we have a womens only bowhunt in late October.

Also I was drawn in a lottery to bowhunt for herd reduction the Robert Allerton Park owned by the University of Illinois in Piatt County Illinois,In exchange for the right to bowhunt the Park we are required to complete 40 hours of Volunteer work for the park, and I am 1/2 way done with my hours......they have some Real Nice Bucks in the there and some big ole doe's... For every Doe we take we can take a buck( 2 bucks max in Illinois ) Below is a buck a friend took there 2 years ago at the park.

I havepermission to bowhunt asmall piece of private property in Champaign county but it hasnt been very productive in the past.

I will be bowhunting my favorite place to bowhunt a park owned by the Conservation District in Vermillion County Illinois and there is no deer gun hunting in the park. I have a friend that works there and I got a
Big Piece Of Insider Info From Him
and
Thats All I Am Gonna Say About That

I will also be bowhunting a piece of land recently aquired by the State From the power company in Vermillion County Illinois...the northern portion was previously leased from the power company and we were able to hunt it. Done a little scouting on the southern end there and I had no problem finding poachers stands...already got the state on 3 poachers stands in there [:'(]What a scenic piece of land and it looks favorable for a real nice buck
I will also bowhunt other State owned Public Hunting land in Vermillion County Illinois.