HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - For those that don't think location or numbers matter
Old 08-09-2007, 03:41 PM
atlasman

Default RE: For those that don't think location or numbers matter

ORIGINAL: Germ

Where did I say that? "I don't shoot big deer because of where I live" Is that not true? You have posted it many many times.
Show me just ONE instance where I complained about deer I shoot. You can't and never will be able to because I have never and never will complain about my hunting situation.

You enjoy hunting100% for sure.
Agreed.

You love to whine about others for some reason.
Disagree...........I think others pass off the truth as whining because they don't want to face it.

I also don't care what Wolfen, Buckeye, Hunsucker, Shed33 or anyone else shoots.
Nor do I.

Go check your post I have done nothing but made nice comments when you post a deer you have taken. In this very thread I have said you are 100% correct.
So??.........you act like I made this thread about you or something. I didn't

Where we differ I do not post thread after thread of why I do not kill a certain type of deer.
Nor do I.

You post the same tired dribble post after post. Funny you want guys to leave you alone about what they kill, but you want to cheapin their kills by posting it is all about location.
You really have a vivid imagination.