HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WCO SEES IT TOO
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 07:51 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: WCO SEES IT TOO

ORIGINAL: huntnma

Good for them....i believe it should be the same restrictions for everyone......

we hada handicap hunter, which was permitted to have his atv for access while hunting, turns out that he was having his kids run through the woods just a couple of weeks ago, they'd spook the deer towards him, he'd shoot the deer and take it home because he lived next to the land he was poaching....luckily the GW is new and full of himself(which is good), he got a great bust....everywhere you go , folks are abusing the system.....and they're getting the kids involved, teaching them real good habits there huh.....
i am feeling better that most of you share my views on this....

sadly, i wish i had answer to it..

i just cant understand whypeople have to have meat so bad that they do this....

iknow person who shot a lot of grouse a few years ago,like 37 or so...

he rode hunts everyday..
he was bragging about the grouse he got and all meat..
i said, gasoline you spent you could have bought 100 turkeys at store...

this is thinking that we are all up against....

then i had elderly friend who left a 5 point go because he could not see that 1 horn was inch long..
right in front of him, bang..adult shot buck..my friend walked to buck and said to other hunter,how could you see that buck was legal..

he said,OH MY KID SHOT THAT BUCK NOT ME,he went to truck to get his rope.. he did not even know it was legal..
he then went to truck and got his son and then tagged it....

this is why that 3 point to siide should be for everyone,only way to stop this maddness............