HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - High cost of hunting
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 03:52 PM
spudrow
Typical Buck

Default RE: High cost of hunting

ORIGINAL: eversboys

Spudrow,

Thats why average hunters like ourselves, need to have one anothers back but it seems like everything has a price tag once money is involved. If hunters wouldnt use the services then the prices wouldnt be so high but thats just supply and demand.

I agree with this. Big bucks = big buck$! It is getting way out of hand. I belong to another hunting site and almost all of us are trading hunts just for the fun of meeting new people, hunting new territories with hunters from other states. It has worked out great for me. I have been to Pa. to meet 4 of these hunters and have been invited back in Dec. 08 for a bear hunt.Met another hunter in Ft. Worth and he has invitedme to Texas in Feb. 08 for a hog hunt, going to Nebraska for a deer hunt with some other hunters this September, and to Colorado this Oct for an elk hunt. All this is costing me/ us is our transportation, tags, and food. 3 hunters are coming here for a turkey hunt with me next spring and staying with me.This is what it's all about.Standing together and sharing your hunting spots with other hunters who appreciate it.

Spudrow from Missouri