HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Primos hunting show makes us all look bad
Old 07-11-2007, 10:19 AM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Primos hunting show makes us all look bad

ORIGINAL: Texasimport

Gotta say it . . . . .I was pretty disgusted last night whenI tuned into the Primos truth about hunting show on cable. These two nuckle heads are hunting whitetail in north central Nebraska. . . . .being professional hunters they came prepared and failed to dress warm enough. . .So while they sit and wait they start filming how cold they are and show the shooter who is shivering so bad he can't hold still. . . .They then see a nice buck at 200 plus yards and the idiot unable to hold steady takes a shot and misses. . .big surprise. . . .Not sure why this footage even made the final edit. . .I am sure the anits just love it when they see this type of dumb A$$ stuff taking place.

Sorry guys needed to vent this one.[:@][:@]
How does that make hunters look bad?

I know the hunt you are talking about. Dean Davis got out of the truck with his camera man in tow (I think he was with Keith), and they spotted a big buck. Buck beded down, and since they didn't really plan on seeing a shooter buck, they left their jackets in the vehical. Not a big deal really. Then, he missed a deer... oh my God.... the world is on fire...

And the reason they left that footage in the show.... its because that ain't Hollywood.... its the TRUTH.